Back after a brief Hiatus.

There are going to be some changes around here. I little more proactivity. A little more reaching out.

So, this is an update. 2014 was spent working in Scotland. Non-stop for a number of months with the mission of making as much swag as I could, thus enabling me to  concentrate on writing. There are several projects that have been niggling away, like little mice, nibbling at the corners of the cheese of my reason - so to speak!

I am currently residing in Italy. A large roomy house in the middle of grape vines... so, I am potentially surrounded by inspiration. I have spent the last god-knows how many years in rented accommodation in Edinburgh, travelling for the winters when the season was slow (and I needed to escape or blow a gasket), returning every spring. For all those years I have lived in shared accommodation, bedsits and rooms. I have lived on top of people, surrounded by noise and I must admit, I found it hard to find time, space and peace of mind to write.

This move initiates great change and offers me time and space to get on down with the words!

However, in the meantime I have been cobbling together some music and spoken word tracks, mainly using my iPad (I would prefer guitar and my drum... but that is coming soon). I've been busy in Garageband since i bought the thing in September. So if you want to hear some of the recent work:







No comments: